http://oivala.blogspot.fi/p/vintti_27.html

tiistai 10. helmikuuta 2015

A settee, sofa or a couch?



Hi there!

Since I finished making of my two miniature armchairs I've been thinking what kind of a sofa would I make to a company them. I've searched and looked at pictures of sofas from 1930s - 1970s, but none of them really pleased my eye. Until! So close, at home, I found this miniature chair from my stash. A light armchair one can remember from (her) childhood in the 1960s!
We had a piece of furniture almost like this in our living room when I was a child. (Although the tops of the armrests were teak of course). Come to think about it, in my childhood there were teak furniture everywhere! So here we go, I'll use this little chair as a model for a miniature settee (or a couch if you like) to my miniature house's living room. Just to avoid making those damn stairs...

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti